At Status, we work hard to make sure that developers anywhere and everywhere have access to the tools they need to build the next generation of truly distributed tools.
Whether this means investing in frameworks like Embark, leading development of best practices across the Ethereum ecosystem, or building our own set of unique extensions and tools that allow people like you and me to build unstoppable applications - you’ll find it all here.
- If you just want to learn how to build a ÐApp, it’s best to start with the Embark docs. Embark is a framework for building fast, powerful, and truly decentralized applications easily.
- If you want to integrate your ÐApp with Status, and learn how to optimise it - just use the sidebar to the left.
- If you want to extend the capabilities of your ÐApp with Status magic (and native performance) you can also use the sidebar, or go straight to our tutorials, or look at our existing examples.
- If you want to learn more about Clojure, and start contributing to Status core, the best way to start is with our awesome fiddle, a playground that comes with a whole load of components that make it easy to work with the Status UI, solve bounties, improve your functional programming skills, and generally get up to speed with how to actually #buidl a better web.
- If you want to build a ÐApp that leverages some Status UI and web3 components that are easy to install and use, follow best practices, and make developing web3 products and services a breeze, take a look at our React Storybook.