- CLA = 0x80
- INS = 0xD2
- P1 = checksum size (between 4 and 8)
- P2 = 0x00
- Response SW = 0x9000 on success. 0x6A86 if P1 is invalid.
- Response Data = a sequence of 16-bit integers (most significant byte first).
- Preconditions: Secure Channel must be opened
- Capability: Key management
Used to generate a mnemonic according to the algorithm specified in BIP39. The returned data is a list of 16-byte integers which should be used as indexes in a wordlist to generate the human-readable mnemonic. Each integer can have a value from 0 to 2047.